Hey everyone

Mevi

I've joined your happy motorhome community! Woohooooooo!

I am the (not so) proud owner of my DIY converted 2011 Ducato. It's a junker. It breaks down a lot, it's about to have another engine recon done. I have some regrets. ?

Until all this business with the engine, I was living full-time in the thing. Over a year, in fact. I've had some really happy times in it and hopefully I can get back on the road in the next month or so.
Adobe_20180727_133038.jpg

Hi, welcome aboard, hope you are on the road again soon :)

Hello Mevi, watched all your you tube videos, cracking stuff, just about finished my Transit conversion, been hard work, but hopefully worth all the effort. Welcome, and look forward to hopefully meeting you somewhere on the road, best of luck with the engine problems, Ian

Hello and welcome to the forum Mevi. Great bunch of people here... enjoy!
Oh and good luck with the engine work ?

110% awesome ?
You’re welcome to wave your camera on a stick wherever you like. Except in my direction.
Great to see you’ve joined . Smiling, cheerful, happy well adjusted people are always welcome on here. Okay, there’s a first for everything ?

I've joined your happy motorhome community! Woohooooooo!

I am the (not so) proud owner of my DIY converted 2011 Ducato. It's a junker. It breaks down a lot, it's about to have another engine recon done. I have some regrets. ?

Until all this business with the engine, I was living full-time in the thing. Over a year, in fact. I've had some really happy times in it and hopefully I can get back on the road in the next month or so.
View attachment 46772
Have watched some of your vid`s with G john ect,welcome to the site.

good luck on getting the van back on the road soonest............keep us all up to date with it all

welcome aboard, hopefully a decent recon will sort it.

I feel so privileged to finally have been in the presence of the Duke of Dagenham.🖕

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back