Hi all.

The Tel Truck

I joined Wild camping in 2016 & introduced myself.
Then in 2017 I was invited to join your site as it is more geared to campsite camping than wild camping, which is what we tend to do more of. I finally joined your group at the beginning of 2018. Unfortunately we had a bereavement in the family so weekend breaks were kept close to home(UK).
However I have been popping in, off-line, almost every week via my email notification account to see who is doing what. 🙂
I really enjoyed following “Trotters” trip through France,Spain and back again. Which is what we are planning to do in 2 weeks time👍🙂
I would like to ask for help on questions we have, if that’s ok, being as I haven’t been an active member As yet - sorry 😐
I look forward to hearing your advice and tales.
Thank you, Alison &Rob. 👍
Ps. Can’t wait for 2 weeks time as the tunnel is now booked - 4 weeks open ticket 🤩🤩 👍👍

The Tel Truck

Thank you Edina,
In that case I’m green with envy too 🤢 that Forresbroons lives in Scotland - wonderful part of our country👍🙂

Minisorella

Hi Alison and Rob and welcome to the forum :)
Don't hesitate to ask those questions. I never fail to be amazed at the knowledge members have and are happy to share... along with the teasing and banter of course!
Have a wonderful trip (y)

The laird

Rally Organiser
I joined Wild camping in 2016 & introduced myself.
Then in 2017 I was invited to join your site as it is more geared to campsite camping than wild camping, which is what we tend to do more of. I finally joined your group at the beginning of 2018. Unfortunately we had a bereavement in the family so weekend breaks were kept close to home(UK).
However I have been popping in, off-line, almost every week via my email notification account to see who is doing what. 🙂
I really enjoyed following “Trotters” trip through France,Spain and back again. Which is what we are planning to do in 2 weeks time👍🙂
I would like to ask for help on questions we have, if that’s ok, being as I haven’t been an active member As yet - sorry 😐
I look forward to hearing your advice and tales.
Thank you, Alison &Rob. 👍
Ps. Can’t wait for 2 weeks time as the tunnel is now booked - 4 weeks open ticket 🤩🤩 👍👍
E

Hi welcome and enjoy

The Tel Truck

Hi all and thanks for your welcome🙂
Sorry for the delay in replying, I’ve been busy getting ready for our trip and especially making sure the kids are sorted (18 & 21) as this time we are leaving them at home 😵 to look after themselves and the cats ☹
To be honest I wish they could come with us and they do too ....
but they have work ☹
Our family time will be, when we get back -
Foo fighters and then camper calling 👍🙂
Happy travels everyone 👍