Hi from Durham

• Thread starter Deleted member 4703
  • Start date

Deleted member 4703

Hi ended up here from wild camping and looking forward to meeting other like minded people as well as reading about what others are doing with their campers and travels.

Just recently purchased a Renault Master and looking forward to getting away around February time. Mainly enjoy touring Scotlands West Coast.

Attachments

• 20170820_143543.jpg
    20170820_143543.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 8
Wellcome onboard fellow northener.
I’m also a Renault Master owner, Devon Tempest. I’m heading up the northwest coast of Scotland Boxing Day for a 10 days, cannot wait as I’ve been out of commission after a knee replacement.

Hi ended up here from wild camping and looking forward to meeting other like minded people as well as reading about what others are doing with their campers and travels.

Just recently purchased a Renault Master and looking forward to getting away around February time. Mainly enjoy touring Scotlands West Coast.

Hi there. There’s a meet at the Green Frog in Moffat mid February. Why not come and join us there. We’re a great crowd and it would be a great chance for you to meet some of us. There’s a limited supply of EHU.....just look at the meet information.

Jeff and Chris...Sunderland

Hello again and welcome Ken, Jackie and Bruce :)

For me, there's only one thing more fun than exploring in the motorhome and that's meeting up with everyone at the meets.
I know there's not much happening over the winter as yet but keep an eye on the rallies... you'll have found your sea legs by the Spring and might be ready to make friends round the camp fire (y)

Wellcome onboard fellow northener.
I’m also a Renault Master owner, Devon Tempest. I’m heading up the northwest coast of Scotland Boxing Day for a 10 days, cannot wait as I’ve been out of commission after a knee replacement.

Wow so lucky. (to be heading North) Enjoy

Hi from bedlington

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back