Hi from mikkis place

Hi, but do make sure that you keep away from Rominrog !, he and his carer are lurking there somewhere in the undergrowth. He may have been nice at first but he has a terrible thirst, you have been warned

Greetings and welcome.
How fortunate are you, would love to hear sone grass roots details of your current experience there.
Have a great time .
Would love to think we’ll get there in the spring!!!!

Can't blame you, Rog.
Morenx struck us as a dump..
Is the aire still by the main railway line.. ?

Can't blame you, Rog.
Morenx struck us as a dump..
Is the aire still by the main railway line.. ?
Yes it is Paul, although it was very quiet overnight. The services were perfectly adequate and while I agree the aire is a little uninspiring, it was fine as a stopover.

I believe they are staying at Mikkis until early December Steve, we are at Morenx at the mo, we are planning on coming home a week early. The Chunnel is booked on the 29th.
Are you at Mourenx in France Roger?

Are you at Mourenx in France Roger?
No Steve, tonight we are at Saints Maure de Touraine. We may rest here for Sunday, there is a vet here for Max’s procedure. If they can’t see him Monday, we will carry on North to Cany-Barville.

Where is the mikkis location I believe morenx is by Pau is that right we have stopped at Contis Plage Aires last year right by sea

Where is the mikkis location I believe morenx is by Pau is that right we have stopped at Contis Plage Aires last year right by sea
Check out Googlemaps. Look for Mikkis-place-to-stay.There are no signs to guide you in, but It is best approached from the junction N37.124262, W008.333458. from the N125, even though your satnav will try to guide you in from a roundabout before you reach the co-ords.
It is nowhere near Pau, it is situated at Pera, near Albufiera in Portugal.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back