Highland Gathering 28th June - 2nd July

magbrin

I see Tonybvi has mentioned this in another thread. Hope it's ok to post it here.
This is a long standing summer meet in the Highlands, near Inverness. Over the last 10 years we have had two meets a year on our field at Brin, near Inverness. IV2 6XD
The next Highland Gathering is from 28th June - 2nd July and will include BBQs a trip to a pub, options on shopping in Inverness, walking, cycling - even swimming in a local loch! For those who can stay we will be having a celebration for Canada Day (1st July).
The gathering is free but we ask for donations to The Neil Mackenzie Trust. For more details see www.theneilmackenzietrust.com
I will post more details soon, but in the mean time I hope lots of you will sign up(y)

Only thing that puts me off attending, is that there are no toilets on site, surely some could be arranged ?

No toilets but chemical emptying and water as Magbrin run a CL or CS, I forget which.
We’ve had a really good time at these meets and never had midges. I think they mostly congregate on the West.
Sadly we are abroad this meet or we would be there.

Sorry, glesgaman, not worth it when most people have their own and as clunegapyears says we provide facilities for emptying. Borders 2 I can't guarantee no midges, but they are comparatively rare here - there is usually a breeze (often something much stronger!) here to keep them away. Tony - get your thinking cap on - if we don't get a few more vans we could think of somewhere different to go! (Our own little minimeet?) For those of you who have signed up - if we change venue I will let you know before the end of April.

I can guarantee there are midges in Aberdeenshire. I used to get murdered in the wee hours moving bees to Glen Dye. I was brought up in Cults and am well aware of whats what in that neck of the woods. :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back