Hollingworth Lake Campsite , Littleborough 15th 16th 17th & 18th November 2019 ( HARD STANDING )

Hollingworth Lake Campsite , Littleborough 15th 16th 17th & 18th November 2019 ( HARD STANDING )
Posted by jeffmossy
Hollingworth lake , Littleborough , Lancashire
Friday, November 15, 2019 - 08:00 AM
Until: Monday, November 18, 2019 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Jeff, we are really sorry but the heating has decided to pack up in the van. We have been trying desperately to get someone to come and have a look but the earliest we can get anyone is next Wednesday! Even phoned Truma and asked if we could pop in on the way up, but they don’t have a free slot until after Christmas.
Going to have to call this one off I’m afraid, totally gutted as we were really looking forward to the break, I’ve also been asked to extend apologies from 4x4 man and also Timberman who find they cannot make the trip either.
Hope you all have a great time!
Love to all, Rog and Chris.

Hi Jeff, I will be coming tomorrow after all, rain has delayed van packing today and I forgot to shop.

Hi Jeff, we are really sorry but the heating has decided to pack up in the van. We have been trying desperately to get someone to come and have a look but the earliest we can get anyone is next Wednesday! Even phoned Truma and asked if we could pop in on the way up, but they don’t have a free slot until after Christmas.
Going to have to call this one off I’m afraid, totally gutted as we were really looking forward to the break, I’ve also been asked to extend apologies from 4x4 man and also Timberman who find they cannot make the trip either.
Hope you all have a great time!
Love to all, Rog and Chris.
That is a real shame Roger, we was looking forward to seeing you we have also got a couple of spare electric heaters that would have tied you over . Take care and hope to see you both soon . Jeff

That is a real shame Roger, we was looking forward to seeing you we have also got a couple of spare electric heaters that would have tied you over . Take care and hope to see you both soon . Jeff
That’s a very kind offer Jeff, but after the Meet we were going to carry on for a few days catching up with relatives and friends further North, with no access to hook up and can you imagine the look on Chris’s face if the water in the bidet was COLD! Life would not be worth living!

Jeff sorry im not be cumeing i ham ladeup with the flu i have been like this for couple of weeks i thought it would have gone by now, my siter as been doing my shoping for me sorry. Jeff i. How is y dad and mamgive them my best wishers,,,.

Jeff sorry im not be cumeing i ham ladeup with the flu i have been like this for couple of weeks i thought it would have gone by now, my siter as been doing my shoping for me sorry. Jeff i. How is y dad and mamgive them my best wishers,,,.
Sorry to hear this Dave , hope you get better soon and hope to see you soon . Mum and dad say get better soon also

Hi,
Shelley has come down with a sickness bug so we won't be able to make it.

Thanks. I'm gutted to miss out. If she's any better we might pop along tomorrow x

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back