Hollingworth new year meeting ( bring buy/sell)

The laird

Rally Organiser

we are going to set up a table one afternoon for members to sell and or buy unused motorhome items they no longer want ,so why not bring them along and shift them ,this has nothing to do with the raffle etc
you can drop a line if you wish on this info page stating
1/ what you are selling
2/how much you want for item
3/ is it new or used
hopefully this will be a good way to move your idle items

rugbyken 180 lead carbon battery £100 SEE POST 4
The laird 1x 12 volt hoover runs off cig lighter

Last edited:
should i bring my 180 lead carbon battery along gordon not got round to selling it yet but it’s a heavy lump to take up if no one would be interested i’d be looking for £100 for it

On wildcamping forum (fisherman ) I can bring to the meeting if anyone is interested
Now sold

IMG_3613.pngIMG_3612.pngIMG_3611.png

Last edited:
Taylor made -covers Insulated full cab covers .
Fit Ducato, Boxer, Relay. Virtually new .
New price £160. Offers around £100

Kelly kettle plus all the bits and pieces, 2 saucepans, plates etc £50 ex Jeffmossy

Gionien 2/Burner gas hob. Unused . LPG jet’s already fitted. Natural gas jets in box £50

IMG_2476.jpeg

Taylor made -covers Insulated full cab covers .
Fit Ducato, Boxer, Relay. Virtually new .
New price £160. Offers around £100

Kelly kettle plus all the bits and pieces, 2 saucepans, plates etc £50 ex Jeffmossy

Gionien 2/Burner gas hob. Unused . LPG jet’s already fitted. Natural gas jets in box £50

View attachment 70887
Would those covers suit a coachbuilt with an overhead lump do you know?

Anyone coming to hollingworth meeting that has a loser style hymer like a b544 who doesn't have a external screen (silver s teen)
I may have one for sale cheap

i may be interested gordon but is it handed mines l h d , thinking of the bit that normally fits over the door ? could try it & see

Omnia oven £25

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back