How have you decorated your motorhome?

Photos of my dogs (past & present) to cover marks on the wood. A few plaques. I got new covers for the seats from ebay and put a throw over the other seats to hide the awful orange check upholstery.

In my VW I had lots of stuff hanging up, but haven't worked out a way of hanging stuff up in this one yet. I used to have blue solar lights all around the roof, when the new summer stocks come in I'll get some to go around the bedroom area. (Reg broke the old ones).

We have a soft toy.. A sheep (guess the name) bought on our first trip to Scotland (2010)
We also have a Thai Buddhist "lucky charm" from our village in Thailand sellotaped to the windscreen (2014)
This last year we also got a mini motorhome similar to a dinky toy. (Who remembers them?) (2018)
A pair of wooden owls (2013) and 2018 an Etna eruption fridge magnet !

Lee painted me a birthday card of the beach at Huelva got a nice little frame for it stuck it on the wall along with a montage frame of the grandkids,

Lol you don’t know where to look in ours toys pictures books everywhere ;) well maybe not so much to do with Ron ;)
Some pics in the ever changing interior of Number Thirteen Bus ? BEC40068-464F-482C-8C5A-DBC615D51D4A.jpegB9AF2BA9-31B8-4250-8A7D-4CA737837A1F.jpeg92B01549-14FF-404D-9C94-E66C83DFFCD4.jpeg

I guess you would call my van very gypsy meets bohemian, and I'm always looking to make it more so. Haven't got any recent pics, but will try and get one soon.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back