How old do you feel?

They say you're as old as the woman you feel (whatever that means) But Liz is 67 and I'm not feeling anything that old.

My cold is going away now so I'm back to feeling pretty immature again now :)

Just turned 62 and feeling about 82 at the moment. Menopausal brain fog means I can't remember lots of nouns. Knee replacement 6 months ago with complications so I'm still in quite a bit of pain, walking with a crutch for the foreseeable, and a foot that doesn't work properly. Both of us now have a stinking cold.
So what do we do? Stay in the warm with a jigsaw puzzle.

I'm hoping to revert back to about 32 some time in the new year.

recently went for an health mot diabetic so bloods done every year only a nurse of course she asked after exercise etc & i replied that i walked the dogs for an hour or so most days but that it was only about 3 miles , her reply that lots of people my age can’t manage couple of hundred yards was answered with “ if i’d known l was going to live this long i’d have looked after myself better “ creased her but i do feel thankful i’ve a dodgy knee & type 2 diabetes which has never been a concern but i always say i look out of 26 yr old eyes pity their in a72 year old body , my daughter says that i’m in my third childhood !

A woman gets out of bed one morning, moves to the wardrobe door long mirror and begins the self critique that men dread, knowing that it is certain to end badly ...

'My boobs are beginning to sag,' she said. Silence from the husband
'And my tummy is starting to develop love handles, so the hour glass looks as though its turned itself inside out,' she continued. Silence from the husband
She turned round to face the bed, but looked over her shoulder at her behind, and said, 'And my bum looks as though it's on a southbound trip towards my knees'. Silence from the husband again
In sheer frustration, she shouted at him, 'You could at least pay attention and offer me some advice and encouragement!'

Husband paused for 2 seconds, then replied, 'Well, darling, there's nothing wrong with your eyesight ...' (y)

Steve

Liz is clever enough not to ask me those sorts of questions, she reckons I have no filter, I do, but I choose not to use it.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back