I need sympathy

Campervanannie

They extracted a tooth yesterday ? and it still really really really hurts??

I broke a tooth last year in Scotland it cost £35 to have it extracted in England it’s just cost £185??

As I don't see you posting anywhere in Scotland I have no sympathy for you. And glad the dentist is making a packet. Drive north and come home Annie hope your mouth and pocket get better soon???????

I hope the discomfort abates soon, Annie. A horrible, persistent nagging pain is draining on one's energy levels.
I'm a dentist-phobe and have an appointment organised for next week. I'm certainly not looking forward to it!

Colin ???

Annie I think them big scotch mechanics and dentists have a wee fancy for you you’re the only person in the word that gets three mechanics to open after hours fit an exhaust for 30 quid and the dentists to fix your teeth for 35 quid how short are you wearing you’re skirts when you visit these kind scotch gentlemen.?

Poor you all that diesel money gone.
I hope the pain subsides soon and hopefully Bill will top up the purse.
I'm off to the dentist this morning, broken tooth so I'm sure I will feel your pain.

More sympathy needed now sat in the Dracula department at my local hospital waiting for them to take their quota what a week it’s been with dentist and hospital appointments
More sympathy please. ?

More sympathy needed now sat in the Dracula department at my local hospital waiting for them to take their quota what a week it’s been with dentist and hospital appointments
More sympathy please. ?

It's about time to get out in the van , that should put a stop to all that medical stuff.
Chin up, smile and the whole world smiles with you.
That is if the mouth isn't to sore.

Just been to the surgery too Annie, came away with an armful less. Need plenty of iron to replace it - Guiness perhaps?

More sympathy please. ?

OK, Annie.
I'm herewith sending you ever more quantities of.........
.....................s . . y . . m . . p . . a . . t . . h . . y.

I hope that it takes effect real soon!

Colin :):):)

Poor you all that diesel money gone.
I hope the pain subsides soon and hopefully Bill will top up the purse.
I'm off to the dentist this morning, broken tooth so I'm sure I will feel your pain.

That's a nice line, Lee!

Colin :):):)

You have my deepest sympathies Annie.

I have to take some quite strong blood thinners, But I didn't think much of it when I went the dentists to have 2 extractions. He's a very good dentist & knew about my health probs so he made me wait 20 mins longer than usual to make sure the bleeding had stopped & I left at about 1pm.
But on my way home I sneezed & they started bleeding again, to cut a long story short, after loosing over a pint of blood I went to the A & E department at around 10pm where I was fast tracked to the dental department, they had to call in a consultant from Edinburgh to do some special stitches & I left there at 1.30am.

It took another 3 weeks for the sockets to heal.
Congealing blood in your mouth feels like cobwebs & is quite hard to get rid of!

Phill

Why does your tongue want to poke in the mushy gum hole that is left after an extraction? And what is that squishy grey blob that suddenly detaches itself? And why the feckin hell do the dentists insist on asking you stupid questions when you have yer gob stretched like the Mersey Tunnel, a kilo of of metal clamped to yer tooth and yer head being twisted back to front as he attempts to pull out something with the root system that would be the envy of any 500 year old oak tree.
The answer is always the same no matter which dentist or which question is asked! "agh yoag griggin gar sole, scop aggin griggin kupid geshtuns, " yag Hukin Goghead."

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back