I would say, "JUST NAIL IT"

I did a fair bit of Commissioning work in the Petrochem area Terry. Many a time when flanges are split for the first time I have thrown a round of f***s in the direction of Welders working in the Construction field. It was difficult to get all the bolts out and ten times harder getting them back in again. Using Pul Lifts became second nature to me. :rolleyes:

I did a fair bit of Commissioning work in the Petrochem area Terry. Many a time when flanges are split for the first time I have thrown a round of f***s in the direction of Welders working in the Construction field. It was difficult to get all the bolts out and ten times harder getting them back in again. Using Pul Lifts became second nature to me. :rolleyes:
What you really required Jim was, a couple of decent podgers to put in place during during nut and bolt removal.

My skills in the art of podgering were renowned Terry.

Also my skill with an 8 lb hammer to remove them was well regarded.

Luckily, no Welders were present while I was removing them ..... because 'accidents' frequently happen in the workplace. ;)

My skills in the art of podgering were renowned Terry.

Also my skill with an 8 lb hammer to remove them was well regarded.

Luckily, no Welders were present while I was removing them ..... because 'accidents' frequently happen in the workplace. ;)
You know what they say Jim "if you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical fault". :giggle:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back