Interesting Article on LiFePO4

wildebus

This is something I’ve been thinking about fitting lately but that’s like war and peace ma heeds spinning noo that’s some read on batteries I’ve been looking at buying these if you’re gonna waste money waste it on the best.

It’s a good article but I am finding it heavy going, having to keep going back for a bit more :)

It is. He could have done with a bit of a summary of "do's and don'ts" and some key points. That would be handy.

Think me and you should hang back and wait till the big boys sort it out but
I won’t be getting than any time soon Wully, am a pensioner now so have to watch the pennies ha ha

It does give an idea how much is involved though huh?

Interesting article, but it's a pity he repeats himself so many times.
In summary, I think the message is "not yet"
The article could definately have done with a summary, but good to see decent info published nevertheless.

I would say that the "not yet" conclusion you read as the general summary is right. For the wider recreational use where people want to just be able to use something without worrying, LiFePO4 - or at least the supporting systems required - is not quite there.
But for the early adopters/inovators willing to keep an eye on their setups, there are definate advantages ...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back