Interesting read about the 90 days Schengen rule could be abolished for the UK

Got used to the 90 day nonsense. What continues to annoy me is the mobile phone limitations. 90 days of travel, 60 days of phone usage. Add to that. only partial gb . sumat wrong there.

del the bit that is particularly galling is that the restrictions are called a fair use policy so if i pay for 100gb and you only allow me to use 30 of them are you going to give me a refund ? ie if i pay for 30 i still get 30 what’s fair ??

del the bit that is particularly galling is that the restrictions are called a fair use policy so if i pay for 100gb and you only allow me to use 30 of them are you going to give me a refund ? ie if i pay for 30 i still get 30 what’s fair ??
Wasn't going to say this on an open forum, but sod it.
I entered a 2 year contract with Vodafone, the usual phone and messages thing, plus 250 gb of data. On the understanding, and confirmed by the sales person, that I get that 250gb, when in Europe. So when I reached 25 ( twentyfive) the wifi stopped.
"Why so", I asked. we don't supply such a plan I'm told. What, was I sold then. I asked.
I suggested they listen back to the recording they make "for training and security purposes", Funnily enough, there wasn't one. So, I'm stuck with a plan, I was mis sold for another 14 months.
TBH, I wouldn't touch this mob again with a barge, or any other kind of pole.

We are with EE on an unlimited plan, on a 90 trip now into day 75 and we thought we had a fair usage policy of 50 gb per month but it seems that we still have unlimited as used way over that each month !

We are with EE on an unlimited plan, on a 90 trip now into day 75 and we thought we had a fair usage policy of 50 gb per month but it seems that we still have unlimited as used way over that each month !
The plan you are using, is it an old existing plan, or a fairly new one?

While in Tesco's today, I asked about their 100gb data deal.(O2) roaming.
I'm assured that the full 100gb would be available through France, Spain and Portugal. With no day restriction.
Although, I'll still have to wait until this present contract ends.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back