International Campervan Show 18th - 19th September 2021. Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Administator

AREA IS NOW FULL

A few members are discussing this so I thought I would start a thread and I will update an attendees list.

There will be no official Motorhomer area, but it would b nice to see who is going:

Attendees list

1. Phil .
  2. Trotter .
  3. Wildebus .
  4. Pugwash69
  5. Ten Thousand Sunsets .
  6. Bouydog .
  7. thesTig
  8. Fitzy .
  9. Gaztech63
  10. Bailey62
  11. lol yes the campervan
  12. Rv12 fun .
  13. the beachwoods .
  14. paul yellow van
  15. bruce lauderdale
  16. tuppence .

Last edited:
I have my Ticket as noted and I expect to take advantage of the cheap pre-show camping (£10/night?) and may be there from anytime from the Monday evening before the show and going onwards (unless any suggestions where else to stop over between Monday and Friday?)

Is there a free choice of where to park when you arrive? (i.e. create an impromtu Motorhomer section?)

I have my Ticket as noted and I expect to take advantage of the cheap pre-show camping (£10/night?) and may be there from anytime from the Monday evening before the show and going onwards (unless any suggestions where else to stop over between Monday and Friday?)

Is there a free choice of where to park when you arrive? (i.e. create an impromtu Motorhomer section?)
I will have a word with Tom when we get there and see if we can a section

I'm going to Stratford and will be there from 13th to 19th. It would be great to meet a few folk. I'm new to club and have not done any meets yet.

I'll be there from the Friday to Sunday. I booked about a day before all those discount codes went circulating. Doh!

Hi Phil
We are coming Wednesday night, Bouydogs is hopefully saving us a space. Will see you there, and I'll give you a shout if we need Pizza🤗👍

Hi
I'm going Thursday until Monday really enjoyed the last one hope it's not as mad with the Friday rush. Displaying in the self build area. Quite new to the group but would be good meet up at some point.👍

I'll look out for you all passing me as I will be on the campsite.
Which campsite? stratford race course one? I might be going there tonight if I don't find a Brit-stops to stop over at

Which campsite? stratford race course one? I might be going there tonight if I don't find a Brit-stops to stop over at
I am going to be there from Monday. The New Companions Camping Club are there from Monday for a week. 109 members booked on the racecourse campsite.

I'll pop by and say hello :) chances are if not there tonight will be from tomorrow and then maybe from Tuesday move to a different part? (the overland show pre-show camping price is less than the standard one) and then move again (?) on Friday until Monday.

I am going to be there from Monday. The New Companions Camping Club are there from Monday for a week. 109 members booked on the racecourse campsite.
I'll pop by and say hello :) chances are if not there tonight will be from tomorrow and then maybe from Tuesday move to a different part? (the overland show pre-show camping price is less than the standard one) and then move again (?) on Friday until Monday.
I believe the New Companions have booked the whole site, a regular booking made a year or two in advance. The understanding is show attendees will be channeled through the site to the central area.

A few members are discussing this so I thought I would start a thread and I will update an attendees list.

There will be no official Motorhomer area, but it would b nice to see who is going:

Attendees list

1. Phil
  2. Trotter
  3. Wildebus
  4. Pugwash69
  5. Ten Thousand Sunsets
  6. Bouydog
Fitzy

If anyone attending is in need of Calor Lite cylinders I have 2 for sale. 1 full and 1 empty. I am attending the New Companions meet on the adjacent campsite. Open to offers I need the space they are taking up.

We will be there Friday to Sunday, I hope you have some sort of display or sign as we don’t personally know anyone else in the group but would like to say hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back