International Campervan Show 4th - 6th June 2021. Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse

International Campervan Show 4th - 6th June 2021. Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse
Posted by Admin
Stratford Racecourse, Luddington Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire CV37 9SE
Friday, June 4, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Monday, June 7, 2021 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Admin

Administator

When you arrive at the racecourse follow the signs for the event. Once you have driven across the race track on the bark, turn immediately right onto the road and follow the road around the inner track. As the road straightens on the back of the circuit you will see the two blue flag poles with our flags on, we are on the left there.

map.jpg

International Campervan Show

4th - 6th June 2021. Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse

We are going to have our own Motorhomer camping area at the International Campervan Show / Adventure Overland Show. The main camping is from Friday - Sunday for three nights. You can arrive from Tuesday and pay £10 per unit per night (cash only) for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights if you have booked a camping ticket for the event. I will be there on Tuesday afternoon to set up our area. Our area will be set up with our normal orange poles.

Please visit the links below to find out what is going on at the event but please be aware that due to Covid restrictions this will be a smaller event restricted to 4000 total attendees including day visitors.

ALL OUR DISCOUNT CODE ALLOCATION HAS NOW BEEN USED

PRICES

4-wheel Weekend Camping Permit [up to 3 nights Fri-Sun] + 2-Day Admission [Sat & Sun] – 1 adult

£45.00 + booking fee

4-wheel Weekend Camping Permit [up to 3 nights Fri-Sun]+ 2-Day Admission [Sat & Sun] – 2 adults
2 adults: £72.00 + booking fee

HOW TO BOOK

1) Click on this link: BOOK TICKETS HERE
2) Scroll down and click the button titled "BOOK NOW"
3) Select 4 Wheel camping and the number of adult tickets you want (1 or 2) then click NEXT
4) Select how many of those tickets (how many vehicles) you are booking in (mostly likely change it from 0 to 1) then click NEXT
6) finally tick the boxes and checkout.

Please then post in this thread to confirm your booking and I can allocate you a place in our camping area.

If you would like to go on to the list please post in the thread and then confirm your booking later.

Last edited:
THE LIST

1. Geeky Philip
  2. Bruce Lauderdale
  3. Urban Explorer
  4. Liam the terrible
  5. Trotter
  6. Lee & Linda
  7. Moonshadow
  8. The Laird
  9. Alwaysared
  10. Rugbyken
  11. Donrevy
  12. Smudger
  13. Activecampers
  14. Richardhelen262
  15. Archiemutt
  16. Pugwash69
  17. RogerDJ
  18. Jim and Pat Dalton
  19. Bouydog
  20. Steveh2010
  21. Forrory
  22. Ted47
  23. St3v3
  24. Solar Express
  25. Colour me gone 20
  26. Mariesnowgoose
  27. Bigredf
  28. Milestone Grit
  29. Izwozral
  30. bentonaj
  31. Factor 50
  32. jpdfisher
  33. roadroamer
  34. Hazel
  35. EsmeVan
  36. Hank
  37. Johnnyboy
  38. Lefty107
  39. Trev-e-Luz
  40. Tewhawk
  41. Wolves Wonderers
  42. jkwasherman
  43. Minisorella
  44. Berhill2
  45. NorthS
  46. Gail
  47. Reevsie
  48. DeeCoffey
  49. Jenrai
  50. Gail
  51. Lemonfancy / 1cup
  52. tclarkie
  53. Tuppence
  54. Dkay
  55. Clunegapyears
  56. Friend of Clunegapyears
  57. ten thousand sunsets.
  58. Kath and tony
  59. littlemanadventures
  60. SerendipityWandering
  61. Hayhiker
  62. Skippy.
  63. BongoBaz
  64. Nige and Tina
  65. Greg-Jess-Becca
  66. Packthevanandgo

Last edited:
Yes please also ,looking forward big time to this and thanks again phil for your efforts to enable us to attend
Fiona me and the mutt

Reactions: Lee
Yes please Phil, I'll get my tickets now. Can you also put me down for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday please?

Regards,
Del

All booked thank you for organising this (y)

Regards,
Del

International Campervan Show

4th - 6th June 2021. Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse

We are going to have our own Motorhomer camping area at the International Campervan Show / Adventure Overland Show. The main camping is from Friday - Sunday for three nights. However, you can arrive from Tuesday and pay £10 per unit per night (cash only) for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. I will be there on Tuesday afternoon to set up our area. Our area will be set up with our normal orange poles.

I have negotiated a 50% discount for our members which means that it works out at approx £8.25 per night for a single person or approx £12.96 per night for a couple. Children are free.

Please visit the links below to find out what is going on at the event but please be aware that due to Covid restrictions this will be a smaller event restricted to 4000 total attendees including day visitors.

NORMAL PRICES

4-wheel Weekend Camping Permit [up to 3 nights Fri-Sun] + 2-Day Admission [Sat & Sun] – 1 adult

£45.00 + booking fee our discount price is £24.75 for 3 nights camping

4-wheel Weekend Camping Permit [up to 3 nights Fri-Sun]+ 2-Day Admission [Sat & Sun] – 2 adults

2 adults: £72.00 + booking fee our discount price is £38.88 for 3 nights camping

HOW TO BOOK

1) Click on this link: BOOK TICKETS HERE
2) Scroll down and click the button titled "BOOK NOW"
3) Select 4 Wheel camping and the number of adult tickets you want (1 or 2) then click NEXT
4) Select how many of those tickets (how many vehicles) you are booking in (mostly likely change it from 0 to 1) then click NEXT
5) Enter GPSE21 into the discount code box and click "use discount code".
6) finally tick the boxes and checkout.

Please then post in this thread to confirm your booking and I can allocate you a place in our camping area.

If you would like to go on to the list please post in the thread and then confirm your booking later.
Hi Phil, please book me in for the ICS, I have booked a ticket, thanks

I’d love to go to this need to check my dates see if I can make it might be on my own. Or I could come in the car spend a night wae Gordon and Fiona then a night Wae Ken and Jan then a night wae Lee and Linda.. sleeping bag packed 😂😂😜

We love the overland adventure show - very different - though guess it will be smaller this year. Used to go with, err, another lot :D :D

Regardless, book us in :) We're booked elsewhere Sunday night so may do Thur/Fri/Sat only and leave Sunday lunchtime ish

edit: booked/paid :)

Last edited:
I think we still have a ticket for this that's rolled over from the cancelled one last year? Pencil me in anyway please :)
Hi, none of the tickets have rolled over, they were all cancelled and refunded .

Hi
I’ve booked for the weekend early, never done that before 😂
Thank you for the discount code, see you there!!

• Booking confirmed
Reactions: Lee
Are you planning on another meet in the event later in the year (september)?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back