IOM tt on TV

Can you save them for watching later?

It asks me to sign in but I've not registered and can't see where I can register???

You can also listen to the lap times with live coverage on manx radio AM for FREE, fast practice times will be tonight Thursday is gauntlet down time from 6.00 pm

Last edited:
Reactions: 2cv
Well that was a waste of time, Smart TV won't show it, and I can't cast the videos to it either so I've asked for a refund.

On The Manannan boat from Heysham tomorrow Fri 2nd June at 11.45am for 9 x nights ,,,,
Plus also booked the Southern100 & The Manxgp as Nephew races,,,
Have a lookie on youtube @ ( Newcomers Journey ) Part 1 & 2 & the Nephew is
Frankie Stennett ,,,,
Oh yea & do most British Superbikes & WSB in June 😁

Can't believe the only way to watch a live broadcast is to pay😇

Still waiting for my refund, just keep saying they're busy.

One of my kids sent a link to yesterdays race, someone had set up a link through yatube.
Can you post the link on here the TT site thing isn't any good for me.

Watched at Gorse Lea for the Superbike Race yesterday 🏍 then back to the grandstand Fan Zone for a couple of scoops 🍺🍺... A brilliant day tacing & in the Sun 👍

20230603_171605.jpg20230603_163712.jpg20230603_153757.jpg

No problem, I did join but it didn't work on my TV so I'm waiting for a response to my request for a refund in vane I think, I also went via Paypal who are also being ignored.

I like a little bit of bike racing, but watching the TT really worries me as one hiccup and it’s game over RIP.

We enjoy it but not live, we would have watched only races where no one got seriously hurt.

Tricky Dickie would buy that off you.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back