Trewan Sands Caravan Park
Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 12:00 PM
Until: Monday, September 28, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Thanks all who attended we had a really great time , added to the bonus of the weather after it gave rain all weekend then we got very little , but still was a tad windy , Sunday was glorious sunshine . Back to reality now and back to work tomorrow , fingers crossed and lets hope the remaining two meets go ahead , then into 2021 and hope things change for the better

Nice one again Lorraine and Jeff. Had some great walks into the town and beach. The pubs was great with no over the top restrictions and dog freindly. Another bonus is the golf club which saves going into the town now allows dogs in which is the icing on the cake. I am going to put a few photos on but they only my old phone ones so not very good, but all I've got.
.... Tom ....

Photos Our first trip to the pub and town. Kimbo, Carol, Rocco, and me on the treck to a day out. I only amble slowley and it takes me about 40 minutes to do the walk. The entertainment is good though watching the jets take off in two's and three's as we go a wandering.

IMG_20200925_124628.jpg

Photos. Bit of social distances gone wrong we thought, but the pub insisted we can sit six round this table lawfully. It looks like we already got the virus though.
IMG_20200925_171216.jpg

x
Thanks all who attended we had a really great time , added to the bonus of the weather after it gave rain all weekend then we got very little , but still was a tad windy , Sunday was glorious sunshine . Back to reality now and back to work tomorrow , fingers crossed and lets hope the remaining two meets go ahead , then into 2021 and hope things change for the better
Thanks for arranging the meet Jeff. Excellent

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back