It's that time of 18 months again.

Pudsey Bear

Virgin puts up the bill, so we ring them and they offer us less for more, we've been with them for 14 years and finally had enough of the BS & told them to stuff it on Monday, we get a cancellation email and get ready to send the box off and start looking for another provider.

Yesterday a Nice lady from Glasgow rang to try and keep us, on the phone for an hour almost, (very strong accent so had to get her to repeat a lot) she made us an offer of this:-

1691501540929.png

As you can see 1/3 is music channels and no use to us, but we looked at it and decided that even at £33pm it was a waste of time.

We had arranged for her to call us back today so I looked at alternatives and decided to go this one if it was the same price:-

1691501594883.png

So we're all sorted now but I'm getting very weary of having to do this dance with everything at renewal time.

we have been with sky now over 21 years & a diamond vip member which keeps your bill down by just asking . we have the phone /full package tv except sports or kids channels no good to us on sky q with youtube etc etc etc plus unlimited internet £72 a month . cheyenne

I hate the way they force phone on you we all have mobiles nowadays :rolleyes:

I hate the way they force phone on you we all have mobiles nowadays :rolleyes:
yes they do try but fail as we have 02 mobile & find we can get a signal anywhere in Europe unlimited calls for £5 a month bungle NOW £10 a month but because we have been with them for a long time its still £5 month pay-as -you - go .cheyenne

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back