Kansi Electric Bike For Sale. SOLD

QFour

Bought as a folding bike and converted using a Bafang Fun mid drive motor. Nine speeds and 8 power levels. Happily ride along at 10 - 15 mph without raising a sweat. The Kansi uses standard bike bits so nothing expensive or horrible and most bits available from cycle shop or online. The Bafang Fun motor is used by lots of people to convert bikes. Everything unbolt and you can transfer the ebike bit to another bike. Has motor cut outs on brakes and gear change. Occording to the mileometer it has covered 700 odd miles. I also have a charger for the battery. Battery just unlocks from the rack. It does have some rust on some of the bolts but everything still works. Few scuffs getting it in and out of the garage. Never been on a bike rack. Reason for sale SWMBO says I have to many bikes

IMG_20220723_173816.jpgIMG_20220723_173824.jpg

IMG_20220723_173732.jpg
Looking for £300 ovno

Bought as a folding bike and converted using a Bafang Fun mid drive motor. Nine speeds and 8 power levels. Happily ride along at 10 - 15 mph without raising a sweat. The Kansi uses standard bike bits so nothing expensive or horrible and most bits available from cycle shop or online. The Bafang Fun motor is used by lots of people to convert bikes. Everything unbolt and you can transfer the ebike bit to another bike. Has motor cut outs on brakes and gear change. Occording to the mileometer it has covered 700 odd miles. I also have a charger for the battery. Battery just unlocks from the rack. It does have some rust on some of the bolts but everything still works. Few scuffs getting it in and out of the garage. Never been on a bike rack. Reason for sale SWMBO says I have to many bikes

View attachment 63836View attachment 63837

View attachment 63835
Looking for £300 ovno
🙂 NOW SOLD .....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back