Keeping Cool In 34 Degrees - Help

When I farmed there my neighbor had a saying that Scotland had 9 months of winter. And 3 months of damn cold weather.
I grew up in Ireland where they used to say if you can see the hills it’s going to rain, and if you can’t see the hills it is raining !!

Ice cubes in front of a fan instant, aircon, ha ha

We have to dash down to Spain next week and of course mindful that it’ll be very hot. Can anyone recommend a 12v or USB powered fan to help to keep cool?
This weekend I bought 2 usb fans in Range at the weekend £2.99 and they’re great!

We have to dash down to Spain next week and of course mindful that it’ll be very hot. Can anyone recommend a 12v or USB powered fan to help to keep cool?
Oh to add, these little fans are useful when it’s v hot for cooling the refrigerator if not fitted. When v hot recommended to remove outside grill and have fan, but after last years experience when someone lent us a little fan, we’ll worth having a couple

See posts 601 and 603 HERE
We did this for our fridge and it was excellent - works very well and makes the fridge a lot more efficient as it used to be a bit gutless. Other Half bought fans designed to keep computers cool and found some instructions on YouTube - worked a treat - But I think the person above was asking about fans to keep people cool in the fan lol

Reactions: 2cv
hi, I bought a very cheap, (VERY lime green), usb, 12volt fan from Dunelm last year which works brilliantly in the van, cheers Ellen

Go to any computer repair shop and ask if they can let you have a failed power supply..they have 12v fans which are not often cause of failure..

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back