Tuesday, July 6, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 11:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember you can use the Post Offices to take cash out (probably your best bet around here)
What a good tip that was. Driving through Coldstream and there was parking right outside the post office. Quick trip inside for some cash then spent an hour or so at the army surplus store a couple doors down. Have you been in there, they have a small museum downstairs, well worth a visit.👍

What a good tip that was. Driving through Coldstream and there was parking right outside the post office. Quick trip inside for some cash then spent an hour or so at the army surplus store a couple doors down. Have you been in there, they have a small museum downstairs, well worth a visit.👍
Listened to Winnie, did you?

It is interesting and the owner make some changes to the basement every so often so worth another visit each time :)

Not sure if said already, but anyone needing directions to the meet once they get to Kelso, just follow the big yellow "Vaccination Centre" signs and you can't miss it :)

(The signs might say "Vaccination Hub"? can't remember and I only saw them around 30 minutes ago!)

Not sure if said already, but anyone needing directions to the meet once they get to Kelso, just follow the big yellow "Vaccination Centre" signs and you can't miss it :)

(The signs might say "Vaccination Hub"? can't remember and I only saw them around 30 minutes ago!)
I have been stood at the front of the queue since yesterday but nobody come for me yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back