Tuesday, July 6, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 11:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
The showground is large. We will be able to have the space we require. Not a problem if you want to book and then need to cancel that would be OK.
Meg
Thanks Meg, can I provisionally book for all nights then please?

Sorry Meg we'll have to pull out of this as we've just realised we're double booked for this period Reg & Val

Meg, can we cheat and book a hook-up for this meet, if there are any still available?

If you are going to the Kelso meet, you can get those wheels+tyres at the same time and get them fitted :)

Yes!!! Absolutely.

Need to book dates for getting your local garage to fit them - decisions: should it be before or after the meet? :unsure:

Will PM or phone you to sort out details nearer the time, David, if that's OK? (y)

Hi Marie Its not cheating but you may be a little way from the main action depending on where we are all pitched.
Meg

OK thanks for that, can I make it a 'provisional' for now in that case, if I find it's not very suitable when we get there?

Little Favour possibly? I am a Member of the National Trust (England variety) - and there is this reciprocal agreement between NT and NTS of course.
Does any NTS member have last years Guide Book they don't need anymore I could have and pick up at the Kelso meet? could always swap it for last years NT Guide Book if that is of any use?

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back