Posted by Biggarmac
Borders Events Centre, Springwood Road, Kelso
Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
A big thank you to Meg, Tim, Jeff and Lorraine for another great Kelso meet, it was well worth the 400 plus mile trip up from Burton Bradstock :)

Regards,
Del and Diane

Meg you pulled off a stunner of a meet. Great little town with good walks great pubs (specially the little Rutherfords Micro Pub ) in the town center square. All mod cons showers and EHUs. Nice friendly people I also made the trip from Buronn Bradstock but did it with two stops on the way up. Took loads of photos as you will soon see. Also had two stops going home. All done with good weather so a fine time was had by all. Thanks again Meg for all your hard work and any helpers that took part in the organisation.
.... Tom ....

I had two stops on the way up. Wully gave me a great stop just north of Birmingham a town called Penkridge near Canock Chase. A pub stop with a large car park. The pub is called the Bridge and is free. You can eat in or out but a good stop half way down the country. I thought I had taken some photos of the stop but can't find them.

The second stop was at the lodge in Lancaster. This has a large overspill car park at the back, where I met up with four other vans. I did take some photos of t his place which I will put up here. It was free but we used the pub.
.... Tom ....

P7130958.JPGP7130959.JPGP7130960.JPGP7130961.JPGP7130962.JPGP7130963.JPGP7140964.JPGP7140965.JPG

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back