Knighton Site, Family Social club, Knighton, Stafford
Thursday, June 16, 2022 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
hi good morning campers there a couple of groups ordering from a fish and chip shop for delivery at around 7pm today if your interested get yourselves a little group together and ring the ocean fish bar on this number 01952 813131 the order must be in as early as possible

The vans packed and we set off then the navigation said there’s 2 crashes on our journey with a huge delay ! And it’s too too hot to be sitting in never ending traffic so we’re not going to attend, enjoy your weekend and catch up with you on another one soon .

just to let you all know there will be bingo etc in the club at about 8ish if you would like to join us

Apparently there is a you tube clip of a rising new young star called Reg. has anyone got the link? Please be aware that he is currently in dispute with his management company. We know of the existence of signed beer mats from recent performances, these maybe a true long term investment, particularly unique if he never sings again. Please post link or video (of him singing) or photo. Or post any autographed beer mats.

Last edited:
Open to offers, stuff the management 😂

View attachment 63271

I also have what is probably the most sort after video of his performance, it doesn't have any sound track 😂😂

Regards,
Del
I disagree; the most sought after is a blank video, because you can record something worth keeping on it ... 🤭

'Oi won't give it foive' as Janice Nicholls never quite said all those years ago 😁

Steve

Just got home. As usual thankyou to everyone for their company, sorry didn't get to say goodbye to everyone but hope to see you soon.

Particular thanks to Keith and Annie for organising. Trotter for parking and Admin. The meet was well run, with a light touch. We were all parked in neat and safe rows with good seperation on the football pitch, although I must say we spent most of the weekend in an offside position.

The evening sessions were fun, I've never enjoyed watching Karaoke before, but last night was the best laugh we've had for a long time. Thankyou Keith for the energy you put into the evenings and thankyou to all that were brave enough to stand up on stage........ Just one question :
Reg? ...... Who the **** is Reg ?

Phil, we only had a chance to say a brief hello, and then we found you'd gone. Hope all is well?

Anyway I think we have a great new Rally Organiser to add to the already excellent team of Rally Organisers.

Paul and Helen.

Just to say a big thank you to Keith and Ann for a great time.
Also thanks to everyones concern for Linda after her crash in Stratford.
I'm just about to pick her up and take her home, where I'm sure we'll have a full debrief. She must be ok as she's been for coffee and a bit of shopping this morning.

Massive THANK YOU to Keith, Anne and Trotter, me and Lorraine had a terrific time, great organization, great bacon sandwich and super pancakes, also the entertainment in the club was 1st class,we have not laughed that much for ages, well done, and it was only your first Rally. Hope to see you all soon 🍺 (y)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back