Knowepark Livingston.

I wonder if the price that we get is just the list price and that’s what we pay. The dealers must get discounts from manufacturers but hidden from us. I get some materials heavy discounted and that enables me to go in lower on the labour side it’s just business. Try buying one direct from a German dealer without the carriage and duty it might be worth a we cheap flight and you get to see Germany. Think I’m just confusing this coz I’ve just confused myself😂😂

Did you look at the other headlamp for the manufacturer and possibly a part number?

£1800 is cheap mine claimed through the insurance was £2,500 couple of people on the hymer owners site have made & fitted their own with 3mm plastic warmed shaped & cut to size

£1800 is cheap mine claimed through the insurance was £2,500 couple of people on the hymer owners site have made & fitted their own with 3mm plastic warmed shaped & cut to size
There's a video on you tube hymer bulb replacement ken and it's actually a video of a guy doing exactly as you said with the plastic

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back