L.p.g.

I left Kent on Saturday going north on the M20 M25 and A1 and tried 4 different stations on the my LPG app that had no gas or was broken or stopped selling it I got past Newark before I managed to get some.

The Sainsbury's Superstore at London Colney (literally just off J22 on the northern edge of the M25) has LPG at 54.9p / litre.
Their fuel station telephone number is 01727824427 if you'd like to check availability before arrival.
If we don't use it, we'll lose it.

Colin :):):)

The Sainsbury's Superstore at London Colney (literally just off J22 on the northern edge of the M25) has LPG at 54.9p / litre.
Their fuel station telephone number is 01727824427 if you'd like to check availability before arrival.

I remember you saying that one but I either missed the turning or left the M25 before I got there.

Sorry to be thick but what exactly do you mean by ‘Henlow has refilling facility’. Do you mean they have a gas pump to refill empty tanks or that they swap cylinders

I must go to Henlow to check out this pump and see their price as I’m only 2 miles away and have been doing a 30 mile round trip to fill up in the past. The closer pumps have slowly all closed. I had only just found the gas supply as London Conley by the M25 before lockdown as their price was great but only worth using when we are going that way. It is the first Sainsbury’s I’ve seen that sells LPG

Just looked at the FillLPG app, it says that station was last updated yesterday (27th April) as "LPG temporarily unavailable".

I must go to Henlow to check out this pump and see their price as I’m only 2 miles away and have been doing a 30 mile round trip to fill up in the past. The closer pumps have slowly all closed. I had only just found the gas supply as London Conley by the M25 before lockdown as their price was great but only worth using when we are going that way. It is the first Sainsbury’s I’ve seen that sells LPG
You go to reception and a staff member let’s you in and fills for you

Just looked at the FillLPG app, it says that station was last updated yesterday (27th April) as "LPG temporarily unavailable".

The lpg pump at Sainsbury's, London Colney was repaired yesterday and lpg is now available. It's usually about 55p/litre.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back