Leaving for Portugal tomorrow

We’ll be missing our sunshine and real warmth this Spring, but hopefully allowed out by then to enjoy how marvellous it is here. Autumn was fantastic to see as we’d missed it for the last 8 years! We plan to be in Norfolk in April, but possibly that’s a bit optimistic.

Leaving for Portugal Rog?
In that case I’m now into my second month. Won’t be back until mid March.
Such are the plans of mice and men.

At least the snow’s gone.

Are you going a bit stir crazy.😫🤪😩
It's not looking good for travel to europe for this year, we can only🤞 and hope things change.
I would settle for a wet weekend in Skegness at the moment☔☔
In the immortal words of the song
☀️Always look on the bright side of life☀️
Spigots got a beach hut ;)

Reactions: Lee
Are you going a bit stir crazy.😫🤪😩
It's not looking good for travel to europe for this year, we can only🤞 and hope things change.
I would settle for a wet weekend in Skegness at the moment☔☔
In the immortal words of the song
☀️Always look on the bright side of life☀️
Cabin fever comes to mind! 🤞 Hereford happens!

Panicked, on first reading that.. !

We've not had time to weed and tarmac the guest pitch
Lord only knows where we'd get rose petals to strew, this time of year
Give it a week or two, please.

No rush, we're ok for Marmite and HP sauce
Getting low on loose tea though...mistakenly brought a couple of packs of tea bags instead! Use pot pourri from Chinese shop...When open!
You have a guest pitch...ours is a pull in at the moment, more of a layby, need to get a digger to scoop out a wider entrance onto a lower terrace and make space to turn round too. Another plan...

We’ll be missing our sunshine and real warmth this Spring, but hopefully allowed out by then to enjoy how marvellous it is here. Autumn was fantastic to see as we’d missed it for the last 8 years! We plan to be in Norfolk in April, but possibly that’s a bit optimistic.

Bill are you planning to go and stay with Roger then?
I'm sure he's got a spare room😁

Can’t let the spare room out........ where will I sleep😳
Well lets see the summer house or you could move into the motorhome, depending on the temperature. 🤔😁

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back