Lidl App abroad

moonshadow

Rally Organiser

After all these years of continental travelling I have now figured out how to convert the Lidl App into a foreign one! Probably teaching my ‘grandmother’ to suck eggs but as I am not very tec savvy thought it might benefit at least one other person by enabling them to take advantage of the Lidl offers.
Go into app, at the bottom of the screen select ‘more’ then ‘settings’ then ’county and language’ choose the one you are in, accept the Ts & Cs - job done. Now you can take advantage of the Lidl Plus prices, get coupons and discounts, and do the scratch card thing as well as getting bonuses for levels of spend just like in UK

After all these years of continental travelling I have now figured out how to convert the Lidl App into a foreign one! Probably teaching my ‘grandmother’ to suck eggs but as I am not very tec savvy thought it might benefit at least one other person by enabling them to take advantage of the Lidl offers.
Go into app, at the bottom of the screen select ‘more’ then ‘settings’ then ’county and language’ choose the one you are in, accept the Ts & Cs - job done. Now you can take advantage of the Lidl Plus prices, get coupons and discounts, and do the scratch card thing as well as getting bonuses for levels of spend just like in UK
Which version of the app do you mean?

I have a few on my phone.

Can you post a screenshot of the icon?

Just what come up

1705831733046.png

I shall whack it on and see.

Same issue with language, seems a bit dumb but their apps always have been a bit clunky.

I've contacted their CS.

Yeah but the plane fare kills it.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back