Posted by jeffmossy
Littleborough RUFC
Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Monday, June 17, 2019 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Sue and I are having, due to my ongoing health thingies, to pull out of this one. I've written to Jeff, but I'm letting you know that this daft owd beggar will be sat at home feeling miserable hoping that my son and granddaughter will be visiting me with loads of stuff for fathers day. So, my friends, have a wonderful time at a great venue and we'll meet up later.
Ta
Peter

Hi Jeff, sorry we are having to cancel a number of hiccups on our return from Norfolk then a phone call Appie's daughter has just informed us she is visiting from Holland.. 2yrs since she came last.. So we are cancelling.. Sorry Joan & Appie

Jeff I've sent a conversation thingy because I couldn't work out how to send an email on here. Hope you get it

If you are attending this meet and are concerned about the pitch being boggy , we do have a hard standing section at the rear of the club house and if need be , we can use this instead of the grass pitches .

I would like to come along but due to other commitments would only be able to from Saturday late afternoon until Sunday late morning. Is that possible or too short a time ?

I would like to come along but due to other commitments would only be able to from Saturday late afternoon until Sunday late morning. Is that possible or too short a time ?
That won't be a problem . See you Saturday

Reactions: RAW
Hi Jeff. I would like to come with my grandson but we may not arrive until about 6pm on Friday if that is okay. We will have to leave on Sunday .

Thanks for a good weekend, first time for me with this group, very friendly and welcoming, shame about the weather yesterday. Alfie enjoyed himself and keeps asking if we are going again, of course we will.

Back home again after a great weekend. Thanks Jeff and Lorraine for arranging it and for the entertainment on Saturday,a bit of fun between friends. Nearly ended up staying as the van wouldn't start...battery only a couple of years old. Luckily Rosie found some jump leads up the back so Eric brought them down so we started it from the leisure batteries. See you all next time.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back