Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Monday, June 17, 2019 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser

I will be collecting all fees on Saturday morning 10.00 ~ 11.00 AM outside my van

Please post your food orders on this thread https://motorhomer.com/threads/littleborough-rugby-club-june-13-food-orders.39603/

Another brand new venue for Motorhomer.com

I have booked Littleborough Rugby Club 13th - 17th June 2019 . We will be stopping on the Rugby clubs pitch , we will have the Bar and function room open Saturday evening we will have music and a pie supper . We will also have access to showers and toilets over the event
There is also fresh water and a elsan waste point.
Please note , we was expecting a bit more interest in this venue and due to this we will not be having the club house open on the Friday evening as it will not merit paying the bar staff wages . Saturday evening is still as planned

The cost is £8 per unit per night and there will be a £5 per person ticket for the Saturday evening pie supper and room hire . The function room and lounge will hold about 120 people

Dogs are welcome , they don't have to be on a lead but must be with their owners at all times when on the camping field and all mess MUST be cleaned up . They are also welcome in the bar area

The Venue is only about 5 minutes walk to the beautiful Hollingworth lake and this has cafes and bars situated around its shores as well as some great walks .

I will post more on the agenda nearer the time

If you would like to attend please post on this thread and also let me know how many Saturday supper tickets you require

If you are attending this meet and are concerned about the pitch being boggy , we do have a hard standing section at the rear of the club house and if need be , we can use this instead of the grass pitches .

Littleborough RUFC
Rakewood Rd
Hollingworth Lake
Littleborough
Lancashire

OL15 0AP

Last edited:
The List

1. Jeffmossy 2 x Supper tickets ( Food Ordered )
  2. JohnDoris 2 x Supper tickets ( Food Ordered )
  3. Molly3 2 x Supper tickets ( Food Ordered )
  4. Ian1950 2 x Supper tickets ( Food Ordered )
  5. Yorkslass ( Food Ordered )
  6. RAW 1 x Supper ticket ( Food Ordered )
  7. TissyD
  8. Ray 2 x Supper tickets
  9. Chrisb1701 1 x supper Ticket ( Food Ordered )
  10. Peter51 1 x Supper Ticket ( Food Ordered )
  11. Jillyhug 2 X Supper Tickets ( Food Ordered )
  12. FERENZA 1 x Supper ticket ( Food Ordered )
  13. Phil ( Food Ordered )
  14. MEDUCK 1 x Supper Ticket

Last edited:
I’ll be there Saturday till Monday/Tuesday. If only to give you your pound back. Not sure about supper yet. Let you know.

May we be put down as very interested? And yes to the supper.. Joan & Appie

Please put me down for this, Jeff, with one supper - is there a non-meat pie option, please?

Hi Caz

Sorry for the late reply as we have been on holiday and Phil has kindly been updating the Rallies for me . There will be a cheese and onion pie option if that suits you . Thanks

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back