Long time lurker joining in finally

• Thread starter Deleted member 6895
  • Start date

Deleted member 6895

Hello,
Been popping in for awhile now. Personal life events stopped us buying a van . Finally bit the bullet in Feb 2020 at NEC show ordered a new Westfalia 601d with a good show discount and said we did not need it until April 2021 . Since changed order for a 641e with single beds. Picking up on the 12th of April. Booked 3 nights on a local to vendor site so we can call back in with any snagging issues. All very exciting Julie is just reading through the Pdf manual whilst I sign up to Motorhomer.

Andrew:)

Welcome to the forum Campergramps.

I'm constantly surprised by the rise in PVC ownership. We drive one too. 👍

Hi welcome great to have you a full member
hope you can get to one of our get together s to see faces to names🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👍

Hi
wave.gif

Hi welcome you chose a good year to buy your first van enjoy. it’ll become like one of the family.👍

Hi to you both, and welcome to the forum. I hope all goes well with ‘changeover’ and you don’t get too many problems. If your van has been sitting around for any length of time, listen out for binding brakes, and get them to show you all the taps working, in case any seals have dried out.
Do try and get along to a Meet or Rally somewhere, you will enjoy putting faces to names and if you are fairly new to motorhoming, you will learn so much from other members over a long weekend, and enjoy yourselves at the same time!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back