Making a clean sweep.

I have tried several types of battery vacuum cleaners some have been ok but take up a lot of room.
Others the battery time was not enough.
And one in fact lasted just a week before it stopped working.

The prices varied from approx £ 400. And lower .

So some 6 months ago we bought a very cheap 12 volt hoover plugs into a 12 volt socket.
We expected it to stop working or not do the job .
But surprise surprise just over 6/ months later used every other day when away it’s turned out to be a great buy for us with the two dogs.

We bought this from Argos.

Black + Decker 12V Auto Flexi Car Vacuum

The Black and Decker Flexi Car Autovac has been designed to help you reach those awkward areas of the car that are so hard to clean. The 4ft flexi hose and extendable crevice tool lets you reach tight gaps and the cyclonic action spins debris away from the filter to maintain suction.
5m cable for versatile use.
Provides 500ml capacity.
Features an easy clean filter.
Operates via 12V in-car socket.
Accessories included.
Crevice tool, upholstery brush and intricate nozzle included.
Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.

£ 52.

Is ok for a caravan a small PVC as well As a Moho. does not take up much room for storage and is lighter than all the others .

View attachment 73304View attachment 73305
I have the same one, it is better than any that I have tried before

I have the same one, it is better than any that I have tried before
I agree it’s the best we have had so far . And it suits OUR needs .
Easy to use. And Easy to store . Light weight . And compact .

My trusty old Vax Blade 32v that we’ve carried in the MH for many years decided it would fail just after we left on our Scandi tour in April. Now we’ve returned I’ve just taken delivery of another Vax, this time a Vax Blade 4 Pet. It uses the same size attachments as the old one, and so I’ve got spares. What did surprise me when I tested it was just how powerful it is.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back