Mattress toppers for vw

Not a comfortz or a VW so sorry if this isn’t any help, but we use a memory foam topper on top of our cushions & it makes it much more comfortable it is a bit bulky to store but worth the space for us?.

Not a comfortz or a VW so sorry if this isn’t any help, but we use a memory foam topper on top of our cushions & it makes it much more comfortable it is a bit bulky to store but worth the space for us?.
Thank you, we are using the mattress 8n the top of the van at the moment and sometimes use a topper but are wondering whether the comfortz which exactly fit are worth the money.

In my VW Trooper I used the "value range" single memory foam topper from Dunelm. At 3 feet it was only a few inches narrower than the (how they can describe is as a double I don't know) bed and evened out the bumps perfectly.

We bought and use a 5cm memory foam topper bought from a random Ebay listing. It really does the business: very comfortable! I bought slightly over size so I could cut it to the exact measurements of the bed in our MH.

I wonder whether it is worth paying over the odds for a name or a brand tbh...

Graham
smile.gif

As an aside, but related, when I had my VW T5, the rear bed was made up from the two bench seats opposite each other, plus 4 in-fills from the bench backs (so pretty typical).
I put together a paper template of the made up bed, including all the weird bits sticking out and sent to to the guy I use for my foam (shop in Glasgow) and he made up an precisely shaped topper to lay on top of the seperate foam bits. Worked well and eliminated the joints

Has anyone used a comfortz topper and are they worth it?
Aldi topper for us seems to work well on our R&R.
On same topic I'm struggling to find sumat for the roof bed that will stay in place when shut only seem to have 2' space when closed, plus I'm always concerned about the rear canvas getting bought in the scissors hinge when mattress is in place.

My VW Holdworth has a 4ft 6 inch pull out bed I built 3 simple boxes to to place next to bed when pulled out, boxes fit lovely in luton area and double up for secure storage of bedding etc, this is covered with a 4 inch foam memory topper So now have a double bed the memory topper has a cover so can be taken off to clean, it rolls up and is not too large so its stored behind the boxes in the luton area. So yes best think i have ever done more sleeping real estate and comfortable matters, the mattress itself did requiring a couple of weeks airing as it did smell of the flame retardant use in the production process.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back