Media play on U connect Fiat Ducato 2016

Carrerasax

Why can’t I get my I-phone X to connect and play music by media option either by Bluetooth or being connected to the USB socket🤔
I’m not very techie but feel this must be straightforward
I’ve done a reset of my audio system from the settings options and deleted the Bluetooth connection for my phone from the connected devices.
What else can I do?🤔

Why can’t I get my I-phone X to connect and play music by media option either by Bluetooth or being connected to the USB socket🤔
I’m not very techie but feel this must be straightforward
I’ve done a reset of my audio system from the settings options and deleted the Bluetooth connection for my phone from the connected devices.
What else can I do?🤔
This pic may help illustrate the issue🤔

1714638531588.jpeg

I think you may be using the wrong usb socket (that’s for charging only as far as I’m aware). Look further down near the cup holder, hopefully there is one hiding there then try again.

I think you may be using the wrong usb socket (that’s for charging only as far as I’m aware). Look further down near the cup holder, hopefully there is one hiding there then try again.
Right I’ve found that and it does have a music symbol by that socket but I’m still getting No media available.
Do I just find and play something on my phone and should it play on stereo when I plug it in🤔

Usually have to press the 'Media' button on the left of the radio ...
To get phone based media to play

Yes that’s what brings up the no media available 🤔

Right I’ve found that and it does have a music symbol by that socket but I’m still getting No media available.
Do I just find and play something on my phone and should it play on stereo when I plug it in🤔
On mine, as soon as I connect my iPhone it just plays, bit of a mystery why yours doesn’t. Perhaps try reviewing your settings on the unit (I think access to some settings need the ignition on but can’t remember for sure).

I’ve tried resetting to factory settinfs the something I read suggested
Somewhere else referred to pressing volume & tuning button together for 10 seconds but volume button just turns it off, so I don’t understand how that could work 🤔

Have you paired the phone and enabled bluetooth sharing on the phone? I connect to mine via BT and don't bother with the cable. After I start the van it takes a minute for the phone to connect and update the phone book then I select media/source/BT then press play on the phone and all good.

Have you paired the phone and enabled bluetooth sharing on the phone? I connect to mine via BT and don't bother with the cable. After I start the van it takes a minute for the phone to connect and update the phone book then I select media/source/BT then press play on the phone and all good.
I’ve got Bluetooth connected and U-connect shows as connected.
Contacts are downloaded but how do I share Bluetooth connection?
Phone is paired
When I press media, which is presumably when you select BT it just says no media available. No other option 🤔

I’ve got BT as a listed device on my phone Bluetooth list but phone can’t connect to it. Says make sure device is turned on and accessible. I’ve made sure ignition is on and it’s in media mode🤔

Not sure about I phone

BUT on Android sometimes you have to go into the Bluetooth menu on the,phone and alter the 'audio' slider to allow the phone to share media rather than just calls ....
I've struggled with my work Relay a few times with it .

Screenshot_20240503_130358_Settings.jpg

Back