Merry Xmas to all

The laird

Rally Organiser

CAN I TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY AS I THINK IM GOING TO BE A BIT BUSY WITH GRANDKIDS AS FROM EARLY TOMORROW.TO THANK ALL ON HERE ,ADMIN AND HIS STAFF AND ALL MEMBERS FOR MAKING THIS A GREAT PLACE TO BE.
TO THANK ALL WHO HAVE ATTENDED OUR MEETINGS AND MADE THEM A GREAT SUCCESS.
LETS HOPE WE ALL HAVE HEALTH AND WEALTH IN THE YEAR THATS AHEAD OF US
MERRY XMAS
MR &MRS LAIRD ?

Last edited:
Here Here !
I was going to send you all a card.. But this is more direct and certain to arrive in time.

Best wishes to you and your family too Gordon. Much appreciated that you know how to organise a really great meet.

Very kind words bill appreciated
Hope sue and yourself have a merry Xmas and prosperous new year mate you are a true gent( I tell lies )?

Reactions: 2cv
Here Here !
I was going to send you all a card.. But this is more direct and certain to arrive in time.

Have you received my card yet?

No, now do I blame the post office or the Portuguese postal service?
Maybe it's my short term memory loss?
So just in case one of the above is right.

20181214_195734.jpg
Happy Christmas from me in London

Happy Christmas Gordon & Fiona hope you have a great time , and don't think about Cabin fever . Jeff & Lorraine

A very merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to you and the Family Gordon, we are going to try and get to one of your meets in 2019, it would be nice to meet again.
Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and your family Gordon... from me and my temporary house guest!
Not sure how I'm going to wrap him? :eek:

View attachment 40951
If I was that bear then wrapping your arms around me would be enough ?

A very merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to you and the Family Gordon, we are going to try and get to one of your meets in 2019, it would be nice to meet again.

If I was that bear then wrapping your arms around me would be enough ?

For two pins, I'd keep him Terry... he gives the best hugs ever! :ROFLMAO:

Happy Christmas to a very special bunch ;)

Feliz Navidad - Jose Feliciano

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back