Thursday, April 4, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Monday, April 8, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Passing through on the way from Aberdeen to Portugal, would it be ok to stop for just the Saturday night?

Hi bud just to let you know that due to family and other commitments I will only be there till Saturday midday ok

Hi fergie, did you get indicators sorted? Do you want to have a look before you leave on Saturday, Andy

Hope you have a good time and leave some good weather for us we are there on the Tuesday so expect to see a nice clean site after you have left.

Hope to be at Green Frog after tea time today. How's the weather there?

R&P.

Van not starting checked out the battery all ok it started yesterday got mechanic to check it out found that mice had made a home in the wiring he cant get to me for a couple of days so I am going nowhere so I will not be coming down
Hope you all have a great time ( will have to set traps in engine bay so this does not happen again)
Robert and the two mutts

Van not starting checked out the battery all ok it started yesterday got mechanic to check it out found that mice had made a home in the wiring he cant get to me for a couple of days so I am going nowhere so I will not be coming down
Hope you all have a great time ( will have to set traps in engine bay so this does not happen again)
Robert and the two mutts

Sorry you won't make it this time, mutts, see you next time round. Look after Robert meantime.

Enjoy, R&P.

I'm so sorry I'm not going to make it. I've got a stinking cold and don't feel up to going anywhere. I was really looking forward to meeting you all and listening to the music. Have a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back