Thursday, April 4, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Monday, April 8, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everybody who managed to get to Moffat has a good time sorry we won’t make it as I took a wrong turn and ended up in Holland cheap Chinese sat nav?? anyway have a good time and enjoy the music.

Wondered where you had got to. Stay out the cake shops. Enjoy the journey.
R&P

Found this wee but n ben in Holland out the whole day on the bikes came across this just between The Hague and Wassenaar the property in this area must be worth millions as every drive had black s class Mercedes with diplomatic plates behind large electric gates. I’m realy impressed with the thatch roof real skill a trade I’d love to learn.

5991FB1F-2CC5-4F82-BDC3-16C3034E222D.jpeg5F3E64A2-8632-4A39-8702-205B34168F44.jpegF7ECE09F-D6C5-413B-A7A5-D4441B34EF69.jpeg15C0A4C5-FDA7-4B13-8FA2-7B31B9FDBB11.jpeg

Dont you get more spiders with a thatch Wully, or is that just an urban myth? I agree they look real good when done though :)

Guys I’m reall disappointed and sorry that I could not join you but as some of you know why family matters over ruled my visit to the rammy
Hope you all enjoyed and apologise for not managing

Great weekend, that’s Janet and I back from Annandale lounge with guys doing country &western, hope everything works out Gordon

Wonderful weekend. Lovely to see old and new friends.
Sorry you could not make it Gordon, missed you.. Hope things at home are getting better.
R&P

Had a great weekend, sorry never got out the van we had a hell of a week and just wanted to sit and do nowt plus I had some work stuff to get on with, anyhoo was good to see some of you there, cheers bill and Jan for the invite to go up the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back