More Covid. Madness?

Trigger

The Chinese are being allowed to travel again, our government are not doing anything at this time to a sanction their possible arrival here in the U K on the Covid question and say they {the government} do not know the real impact of Covid in China, Italy has reacted strongly to the Chinese entering Italy right now, America is giving them a week before taking any action to ensure their status as to Covid and the UK is saying UM. start wearing masks again folks and be careful out there, remember where Covid supposedly came from in the first place?

they {the government} do not know the real impact of Covid in China

That says it all for me , don't let the buggers in.

We can't disagree with any of this.
It's time we took back control.
No more Friday night Chinese takeaways.
Boycott all products labelled " Made in PRC.. it doesn't mean Pudsey, Rotherham and Cleckheaton, at all"...
They lied to us !
I'm going to publicly burn my chopsticks....( Under non- polluting conditions, of course.)
Are you with us, proud Britishers?

Move over Greta Thundergobs..
Grey power !!!

We can't disagree with any of this.
It's time we took back control.
No more Friday night Chinese takeaways.
Boycott all products labelled " Made in PRC.. it doesn't mean Pudsey, Rotherham and Cleckheaton, at all"...
They lied to us !
I'm going to publicly burn my chopsticks....( Under non- polluting conditions, of course.)
Are you with us, proud Britishers?

Move over Greta Thundergobs..
Grey power !!!
If you did that you would not be driving around in anything. They seem to manufacture everything we touch in the electronic sector. 1.3 billion people making everything the world can think of from plastic bits in Christmas crackers through to state of the art computer systems and weapons.

If you did that you would not be driving around in anything. They seem to manufacture everything we touch in the electronic sector. 1.3 billion people making everything the world can think of from plastic bits in Christmas crackers through to state of the art computer systems and weapons.
Lets hope they don't go on strike then innit.

All except for the best microchips ..... which is why they need to invade Taiwan to get them.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back