More tin worm lol

Exwindsurfer

As you can see some major weldering getting starting tomorrow hopefully il beable to spray it at weekend as you can see ive cut two hole behind centre panel so when all the welding is done id beable to spray rust proofing treatment it to them.20240423_133438.jpg20240423_133446.jpg20240423_133451.jpg

I thought those vans don’t rust cos they are galvanised? Well, I know everything rusts but it’s what gets posted lol

As you can see some major weldering getting starting tomorrow hopefully il beable to spray it at weekend as you can see ive cut two hole behind centre panel so when all the welding is done id beable to spray rust proofing treatment it to them.View attachment 72485View attachment 72486View attachment 72487
It's the knowledge and forethought to make the access apertures for the post-weld phase that we mere mortals who leave it with the bodyshop and stump up the 'how much?' invoice, lack; and then, 18 months later, wonder what those orange stains might be ...

Steve

Jeffrey, why are you not breaking out the MIG and doing this job yourself?

Last edited:
Steve, there are meds you can buy if you are showing signs off yellow stains.
You colour blind ancient, Terry! :ROFLMAO: I wrote orange, not yellow, because I wasn't extracting the urine for once ... And anyway, I have a Jury Service exemption because my heart medication causes excessive urine production (certainly too much for me to last up to 4 hours without a comfort break, as is possible with a Sheriff's Court Trial)

Steve

Ahem, £££’s ?

Can’t have been too bad as you managed to post 😁

Last edited:
Back