Morning Campers where you off to this week?

Geraldine

Decanting the van today, having had a great time at Brighton Kite festival for the three days Friday to Sunday. Stayed at Stanmer Park donations only basis,great value.
Really looking forward to our first meet of the year to the New Forest this Thursday.
Cheers. David

Reactions: 2cv
We’re off up to Girvan for a few days just in case we’ve got more babysitting duties.. o_O :sneaky: love them really

Will be heading to the lakes for first trip out in new motorhome. Had first drive out yesterday and well impressed with the 150 bhp engine and much firmer suspension and less body roll than my previous Renault pvc.
Going to Autogas 2000 on Thursday for refillables then load up ready for the the off. Cannot wait, fed up being stuck at home recovering from knee op.

Will be heading to the lakes for first trip out in new motorhome. Had first drive out yesterday and well impressed with the 150 bhp engine and much firmer suspension and less body roll than my previous Renault pvc.
Going to Autogas 2000 on Thursday for refillables then load up ready for the the off. Cannot wait, fed up being stuck at home recovering from knee op.
Sounds good :) how's the knees going?

going off in an hour without the van flying out to visit a mate in his villa nr tarragona bl##dy hard life this retired lark

Have you posted anything about your little motorhome? would love to know more about it and some interior (and more exterior) photos :)
Will do. Very basic inside.Loo,fridge,2 ring burner and grill. Double bed and cabin bed. Sleeps 3. Alittle messy at the mo as sorting for our next trip away. But once sorted will take some photos.
The vehicle is a Nissan Cabstar coach built. 1995cc petrol engine. We have owned her for about 9 years now.
Cheers. David.

Funeral tomorrow, then mending fence and trying to find someone who can fit a new clutch in our old van--------herrumph

Funeral tomorrow, then mending fence and trying to find someone who can fit a new clutch in our old van--------herrumph
Have you tried asking for help on here and Wildcamping for Motorhome site regarding your clutch?

Sounds good :) how's the knees going?
I have to say it’s amazing versus my right knee replacement I had done last September. Very little pain and more or less back to full mobility after 5 1/2 weeks.
I’m still taking care and carrying out the exercise regime which is a bind but I’ll reap the benefits in the future. I only wish the right knee was as good. Shouldn’t complain when I think back to the pain and inconvenience I had before the operations.

Have you tried asking for help on here and Wildcamping for Motorhome site regarding your clutch?
Tried on WC and Jeff has pointed me at someone, but I've not been able to contact them yet

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back