Motorhome Gadgets

Admin

Administator

Motorhome Gadgets

Christmas is coming fast, what motorhome gadget would you like to find under the tree?

Admin;n264 said:
Christmas is coming fast, what motorhome gadget would you like to find under the tree?

You ask these questions but you don't put what you want .

A perfect new van, exactly to our specs, no teething problems. Need a place for a tree though, a BIG one!
But...(is this a gadget?) I would like one of those skillets, a double one please!

Last edited:
A cheap lightweight electric guitar. No really. I daren't take my good one, its probably worth more than the van. Or some levelling ramps that dont fall to pieces like every set Ive ever had off ebay

My own personal beer fridge. I’m way down pecking order on fridge space seems my wife thinks foods more important. I’m gonna fit one in garage one of them wee bud or Stella ones with the glass door heaven??

Wully;n1072 said:
My own personal beer fridge. I’m way down pecking order on fridge space seems my wife thinks foods more important. I’m gonna fit one in garage one of them wee bud or Stella ones with the glass door heaven??

Get 2 Wully.

I'm comin a visitin!

this is my diablo toaster so good after using it for first time went back and bought a second

Attachments

• photo191.jpg
    photo191.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 3

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back