Motorhome with a drop down bed and rear lounge?

GMJ

Motorhome with a drop down bed and rear lounge?

Hi

Later this year - hopefully around summertime - we will be changing our MH. We love the fixed bed and large lounge that our Comanche gives us and a newer model is certainly an option.

We also have it in mind to look at MH's with drop down beds and a decent rear lounge (or indeed a front lounge...as long as it affords the space too stretch out). This being so it is important to us that:-

- The drop down bed drops down to a very low height. Mrs GMJ cannot use steps safely so unless she can sit on the edge and reach the floor its a no no.

- We have a decent payload.

I'm not fussy at all on length; weight; A class or coachbuilt.

Any suggestions folks so I can start some research?

ta

Graham
smile.gif

Thanks Graham

Chausson do one that comes down to 63cm which would be perfect as long as the other boxes are ticked for us...

Graham
smile.gif

Take a look at burstner harmony line 2 drop down beds. rear bed over u lounge very low .had look at one few weeks ago .

Thanks Mike
thumbs.gif

I’m sure Dethleff do one where the rear full time bed adjusts up or down over garage depending on how much room you need in garage think bursner do it as well..

Wully;n24878 said:
I’m sure Dethleff do one where the rear full time bed adjusts up or down over garage depending on how much room you need in garage...

Presumably though that means you haven't got a rear lounge...just a decent size or big garage?

Graham
smile.gif

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back