Stratford-upon-Avon Race Course
Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
So much for all the overplayed parking attendant’s arrived about 1.30 not a sole in sight you missed a trick you could have got some overtime in. Saying that it was good to drive in and park where I wanted without somebody giving directions behind the van like they are trying too shoo a wasp away. 😜😁
Good to have you with us Wully 👍

Thank you Phil for the temp bypass to get us running water. Just been going through the list of things to check prior to running a new cable and discovered that the pump has been switched off or was not reset after the battery was disconnected. Duh. 😂20210831_112320.jpg

Thank you Phil for the temp bypass to get us running water. Just been going through the list of things to check prior to running a new cable and discovered that the pump has been switched off or was not reset after the battery was disconnected. Duh. 😂

Perhaps something to put on the check list for next time, you know how the memory goes as you get older.😉

Problem being I can never remember what safe place I put the check list.

• Funny
Reactions: Lee
Home safe. Thankyou to all the organisers and stewards whose hard work enabled the weekend to happen.
It was good to see old friends. It has been 20 months since our last meet (excluding zooms).
Paul and Helen.

Thanks to all for both the Hereford and Stratford Rallies.
We are now back in Maidenhead/Holyport.
Some business here and maybe a jaunt to East Sussex to see Friends.
Main job being to organise our return to Thailand..hoping their restrictions ease after 01 October.
More patience needed !

Big thanks to the organisers and stewards, I had a lovely weekend at Stratford including a great day out in London on the saturday (apart from having to get a taxi back from Leamington, my complaint to Chiltern Railways will be in the post tomorrow)

An elderly member was feeling poorly 🤒during, both Stratford and Hereford meets. On his behalf, I'd like to thank everyone for their concern. Especially those who fed and watered me, I mean him🥺🥺

An elderly member was feeling poorly 🤒during, both Stratford and Hereford meets. On his behalf, I'd like to thank everyone for their concern. Especially those who fed and watered me, I mean him🥺🥺
Hope you/he make a full recovery,if not put me down for that thing you cook your chips in🤣

• Funny

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back