Motorhomer.com **PREMIUM EVENT** 14th - 19th November 2024 @ Goosnargh Social Club

Motorhomer.com **PREMIUM EVENT** 14th - 19th November 2024 @ Goosnargh Social Club
Posted by jeffmossy
Whittingham & Goosnargh Sports And Social Club
Thursday, November 14, 2024 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, November 19, 2024 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Thursday, November 14, 2024 - 10:00 AM
End: Tuesday, November 19, 2024 - 01:00 PM
*** 10 TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE AND MUST BE PAID FOR A SOON AS YOUR NAME GOES ON THE ATTENDEES LIST ***

*** 10 TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE AND MUST BE PAID FOR A SOON AS YOUR NAME GOES ON THE ATTENDEES LIST ***

Hi Jeff - is this tickets for the ska band?
If it is could I have 2 please if not already taken?

I wasn't bothered originally, but have changed my mind... soz! 🙄 😬 :)

EDIT: .... er, I think I might have already paid for them??? :unsure::unsure:🤷‍♀️

Yes please Jeff, all nights, 1 ticket please.How do I pay please?
Found payment👍

Hi , could I please have 2 tickets & 5 nights for the ska band . Thanks carol .
I have put you on the list, can you please update your contact details on the link below. Thank you

Here is the link for the ticket payment, please use friends and family option for the payment (y)

Hi Jeff, have paid using PayPal.

I have put you on the list, can you please update your contact details on the link below. Thank you
Thank you , have done update

Thank you , have done update
Great, we just need your payment for the tickets only, at £7 per ticket, and we will see you in November (y)

Have paid £14 via pay pal . When do I pay for camping is that via same link or do we pay on arrival .

Great, we just need your payment for the tickets only, at £7 per ticket, and we will see you in November (y)
😃 done

Back