Motorhomer.com **PREMIUM EVENT** 14th - 19th November 2024 @ Goosnargh Social Club

Motorhomer.com **PREMIUM EVENT** 14th - 19th November 2024 @ Goosnargh Social Club
Posted by jeffmossy
Whittingham & Goosnargh Sports And Social Club
Thursday, November 14, 2024 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, November 19, 2024 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Thursday, November 14, 2024 - 10:00 AM
End: Tuesday, November 19, 2024 - 01:00 PM
2 please for 5 nights. No idea how I pay, just let me know please
I have put you on the list, please can you update your details on the thread below, and the link for the ticket payment is on post 116 of this thread. Thanks

I have put you on the list, please can you update your details on the thread below, and the link for the ticket payment is on post 116 of this thread. Thanks
Hopefully I’ve done the required, if not please point me in the right direction.

Do I get to see the band? Or do I need to do something else?

Sorry to be blunt but I’m really time restricted right now.
Yes you have got your tickets for the band, and you are booked onto the campsite for 5 nights, you will pay your campsite fees on arrival

Don't forget, if you are having breakfast, then you need to order your food on this thread

Hi Jeff, a bit late to this one...but, Is there any room left? We'll camp if possible, and if any tickets for the band are going spare we'll have those.

Thanks
Allen & Eileen

Hi Jeff, a bit late to this one...but, Is there any room left? We'll camp if possible, and if any tickets for the band are going spare we'll have those.

Thanks
Allen & Eileen
Hello Allen
I will put you down for camping only. I am sure that my parents don't want their tickets, but we can sort that out when you arrive

Hi Jeff,

I am sorry to say I am no longer able to come to this event. I have been asked to facilitate a week on Iona and I would not be back in time to get back comfortably. I have a ticket for the concert - you can now give it to someone else. Do we have a slush fund of some kind?:ROFLMAO:
SorryO, I was looking forward to it. Peter

Jeff,
Sorry its a little late, but is there any spaces left for this rally as we would like to come.
Also i would like to take the last 2 tickets available.

Many thanks Ted

Jeff,
Sorry its a little late, but is there any spaces left for this rally as we would like to come.
Also i would like to take the last 2 tickets available.

Many thanks Ted
Hello Ted
Yes there are places available and you have got the 2 available tickets, you need to go to the Ska ticket payment thread in Rally chat forum and pay for the tickets via PayPal. Thanks

Hello Jeff.
Just paid £14 for the two tickets, hope you received it.

Also can you put us down for 5 nights at the rally.

Many thanks Ted

Hello Jeff.
Just paid £14 for the two tickets, hope you received it.

Also can you put us down for 5 nights at the rally.

Many thanks Ted
Thanks Edward, I have received your payment and added you to the list 👍

Back