Motorhomer Pony Express.. UK to East Algarve.

Pulled into Vertuile sur Charente for this and tomorrow evening. Having a short break.
It really is beautiful here, the sun is starting to go down now, so will take some pics tomorrow, after breakfast.
On Friday, with a little bit of luck, we should make it over the Spanish Border. (Depends how many of you keep your fingers crossed!)

Hi Rodger Chris sitting here bored in the rain with nothing to do so googled your stop looks great and you’re making good time. It’s exactly 24 hours drive from here. Remember the photos. My fingers are crossed 👍

Fingers and toes crossed here ,Christ it hard driving this truck with awe things crossed
the lengths we go to please 👍

Pulled into Vertuile sur Charente for this and tomorrow evening. Having a short break.
It really is beautiful here, the sun is starting to go down now, so will take some pics tomorrow, after breakfast.
On Friday, with a little bit of luck, we should make it over the Spanish Border. (Depends how many of you keep your fingers crossed!)
mine are crossed for you.......following you all the way.........how exciting........:):) looking foward to seeimg pics...take care stay safe

ok seen pics...didnt scroll down before i posted....looks lovely......im a lovely shade of green/////

well done roger you are officially braver than this rugby playing ex squaddie would love to have been there enjoy it all for all of us , pity joy sold up your only a few miles from her old place ,

Chris looks to be enjoying the surroundings.
Take it easy, while the weather holds good.

Is this the aire Rog, it looks to be a lovely stop over

well done roger you are officially braver than this rugby playing ex squaddie would love to have been there enjoy it all for all of us , pity joy sold up your only a few miles from her old place ,
I’m not sure where bravery ends, and stupidity begins Ken, but we are having a lovely time!
We visited Joys old place, years ago now, and MyCamper and I fitted her GasIt system for her. That’s when we discovered this Aire. We have been here many times since, but it has never lost its charm. Moving on tomorrow, to try to breach the Spanish Border.

This could be it ,whatever I will try this sometime looks good, thanks Rog.

It is very nice Trig, but don’t tell anyone!
Is there a chippy down the road, opposite the boule area? Okay, I know it’s not called a chippy. I can’t spell friterie.
If so, I’ve been there.

Ha
Is there a chippy down the road, opposite the boule area? Okay, I know it’s not called a chippy. I can’t spell friterie.
If so, I’ve been there.
Havent found the Boules Area yet, so not sure about a Chippy, sorry

Ha

Havent found the Boules Area yet, so not sure about a Chippy, sorry
If no chippy or boules area, probably it’s also a different place. Either that or you’ve not looked properly 😛

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back