Motorhomer Soft Toys

Which of these toys would you want to buy?

• Monkey

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Dragon

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Unicorn

• Penguin

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Giraffe

• Reindeer

• Rainbow Bear

• Owl

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Dinosaur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dog

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Teddy

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Rabbit

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

Admin

Administator

I will be having some soft toys made that have the Motorhomer logo embroidered on their chest. The toys cost £16.99 each which is less than they are costing me to have made.

We will be offering 12 different designs and I would like to know which ones you would prefer if you were going to buy one. Please before you have a heart attack over the price have a look at the size of each toy. Each toy has a multicoloured logo embroidered on it's chest.

Finally, if you want to actually order one then please post in the thread which one you would like, we can post them to you for £20.00 or you can collect them from a meet.

Please vote in the poll to choose your favourites, you can choose multiple toys.

Monkey 50cm (19.68 inches)

monkey.jpg

Dragon 42cm (16.53 inches)

dragon1.jpg

Unicorn 38cm (14.96 inches)

unicorn.jpg

Penguin 38cm (14.96 inches)

penguin.jpg

Giraffe 38cm (14.96 inches)

giraffe.jpg

Reindeer 46cm (18.11 inches)

reindeer.jpg

Rainbow Bear 42cm (16.53 inches)

rainbow bear.jpg

Owl 40cm (15.74 inches)

owl.jpg

Dinosaur 42cm (16.53 inches)

dinosaur.jpg

Dog 45cm (17.71 inches)

dog.jpg

Teddy 45cm (17.71 inches)

teddy.jpg

Rabbit 45cm (17.71 inches)

rabbit.jpg

Thanks

Ooh these Teds are rather larger than I was expecting I was thinking more on the lines of 5/6inch so they could sit on a shelf in the MH with them just a tea shirt with the Logos in that you could change yearly or even a different teddy each year but a tiny beanie baby size.

Ooh these Teds are rather larger than I was expecting I was thinking more on the lines of 5/6inch so they could sit on a shelf in the MH with them just a tea shirt with the Logos in that you could change yearly or even a different teddy each year but a tiny beanie baby size.

I agree, space is limited in the MH

where's the Zebra version :cry:

(I would likely get one, but I would agree with the comments that smaller would be good)

Sorry but I already have one teddy in the van and that's enough. Along with Reg and his dinosaur teddy.

What no tiger?

Regards,
Del

I was thinking something more like this so you could change the shirt each year or even a complete new bear each year this is 6 inch

7AFA6FD0-F889-4BD7-9D38-F7F98718AC14.jpeg

I will inquire about the smaller bears, but I can order these other toys on a total order value (including clothes), the small bears mean I have to buy hundreds at a time.

I have ordered a full set anyway then people can have a look and see what they think of them, Keeley will be happy with the extra toys if they don't sell :)

Already have a monkey that my grandson leaves in our van , love the rabbit but is a bit big also like the red dragon but people might think I’m welsh ?

I have already got a dragon on the passenger seat don't think there is room for 2.

When I saw "Dragon" on the list, I was hoping for a Nicola Sturgeon Voodoo pin doll :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back