My brother had made - what's yours called?

my van was a german import while going through registration i looked at private plates but when req came back last threee were HRK & heinrick came into my head so that’s him

Adria Sonic Supreme ... Sonic the hedgehog. Adria made in Slovenia and Jez is Slovene for hedgehog.

James hadn’t heard of Somic the hedgehog or Mario Bros so had to take my word for it!!!

Mine's called Birdie. Lots of reasons but predominantly because it was one of the pet names my Dad had for me - namely Toots, Ducky or Birdie... I think I chose wisely :ROFLMAO:

Geraldine. Had quite a few names but Mandies son in law was most insistent that she be named Geraldine. So Geraldine it is. Cheers.David

Our 3m high van has been nicknamed "Lardarse" which my brother named after he had been following us on a tour of Spain for two weeks. Dunno why?
We call ours "The Big White Shed", cos when it is sat in the garden in between trips, that's what it looks like.

At first it was a van called wanda (as in lust !!), but now it's simply 'Tic', why ? cos it's a Lunar:giggle:

Like Allen’s mine’s just called the van. The only fleet member with a name is my 2cv, which for an unknown reason going back a quarter of a century is called Daisy.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back