My brother had made - what's yours called?

My wife says every vehicle has to have a name so recently decided on " Wee Bertie" after asking me what I thought about a dozen others she had chosen!
Naming the dog went through the same process :rolleyes:

With reg kk..Vam we kept thinking but couldn't be inspired so she is just the Vam!

Ours hasn’t got a name yet! :cry: Our last one was called Mabel

Naming vehicles seems quite strange. We just refer to ours as 'the camper'. ?

I never have in the past, but this had to have a name for it's victron monitoring stuff and it's own WiFi network. And that has stuck for referring to it. At the time we had three things that could be referred to as 'van'

I always said the first time I gave any vehicle a name I would buy myself some pink slippers & change my mane to Eunice! Having said that my present blat moto r is regularly called " you piece of shit useless ba***rd lump of crap!"....

Always name my cars and campervans.

Currently I have Teefer Trooper, the car is the Beast, and the Adria is Winnie 'cos he's a Win.

I always said the first time I gave any vehicle a name I would buy myself some pink slippers & change my mane to Eunice! Having said that my present blat moto r is regularly called " you piece of shit useless ba***rd lump of crap!"....

Well pics of the pink fluffy slippers are called for I think and a change of name under the avatar to Eunice!! ?

Our Hymer is affectionately called Helga. We even "sadly" some of you may say, have a quite large animated Halloween "doll" sitting up on that huge dashboard. She cries out, Why doesn't anyone want to play with me......., quite appropriate we thought.
Wouldn't do for us all to have the same tastes, would it.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back