MY NEW WHEELS?

The laird

Rally Organiser

Got this on hire from my old apprentice and have been quite impressed with the mpg and space it's a long bugger but have started to think maybe buy it for a conversion
pity there's no cruise on it but the eldest son works with them and could fit it
j
its two year old master and a bit o a longish oneE185D24C-5FFF-4FB1-B422-0755E458470A.jpeg

The Masters are nice vans. Your son will probably know but adding cruise can, depending on the vehicle be a very cheap job (added Factory Cruise Control to my RAV4 for a net £15 for example )

Looks a nice van Gordon. Are you tempted to buy it and convert it. And if so have you thought how many for sleeping in it and travelling?. You have a great van the now. And you have just washed it
Not sure gerry,been using it the last two weeks for a few hours a day and I've beennquite impressed with its handling,power to weight ratio,mpg etc ,today fiona said this would make a great camper ,so had a bit p,ay around in it and yeah it might be an idea ,we're just playing the now ,two berth poss three ,but I'd have get it alldonepdq if we were cause next year we're off ski and I'm no giving in to ought I can assure you so it might just be a bit to much to do as I fancy trying it to convert my self but as I say just tyre kicking as they say
how r u Gerry

We got sprinter looks like same size makes nice two berth looks like that Renault Master will knock spots of mine

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back